Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited Unlisted Shares
Chennai super kings overview:
The Chennai Super Kings also known as CSK is an Indian franchise cricket team located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, which participates in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Established in 2008, the team plays its home matches at the M. A. Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.
After serving a two-year ban from the IPL, which began in July 2015 for the alleged association of their owners in the 2013 IPL betting matter (with Rajasthan Royals), the Super Kings returned to the league in 2018, winning the championship in the comeback season. This marked its third win overall following a win in 2010 and 2011 to join Mumbai Indians for the record for maximum IPL title wins.
The captain of the team is Mahendra Singh Dhoni who has guided the team to three victories since 2008 and is trained by Stephen Fleming.
The Chennai Super Kings have the best win rate amongst all teams in the IPL (61.28).
They contain the records of most occurrences in the IPL playoffs (ten) and have played the playoffs in each season they have starred in the league, which makes them the only team to do so. Additionally, they also qualified to eight finals out of the ten leagues they took part in, which made them one of the most flourishing franchises in the IPL.
Besides, they have further won the Champions League Twenty20 in 2010 and 2014.
The title value of the Chennai Super Kings in 2019 was estimated at 732 crores, making them one of the most worthy franchises in the IPL.
The team is sponsored by Muthoot Group, Gulf oil, Equitas small finance bank, India cement, HIL, Nippon paint, Atria convergence technologies and Parle Agro Frooti.
Former season record of the team is as given below:
|Year||League standing||Final standing
|2008||3rd out of 8||Runners-up
|2009||2nd out of 8||Semifinalists
|2010||3rd out of 8||Champions
|2011||2nd out of 10||Champions
|2012||4th out of 9||Runners-up
|2013||1st out of 9||Runners-up
|2014||3rd out of 8||Playoffs
|2015||1st out of 8||Runners-up
|2018||2nd out of 8||Champions
|2019||2nd out of 8||Runners-up
Below are the details of the administration and support staff of the team:
Management of the company:
Past performance of the company:
(All figures INR in Lakhs except specifically mentioned)
The Company, after the completion of two years of suspension, participated in IPL T20 tournament Season XI during April / May 2018 and won the IPL tournament. Due to the suspension in the past years, financials are not comparable as well as it had impacted chennai super kings unlisted share price.
IPL Season XII commenced on 23rd March 2019 and concluded on 12th May 2019, CSK finished runner-up during the Season IPL 2019.
Top 10 shareholders holding pattern as on 31.03.2019 is as under:
Chennai super kings annual reports for the last 2 years are as under:
Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited Unlisted Shares:
- The Chennai super kings shares allotment was made to the shareholders of India cements limited (Listed company) on demerger.
- The CSK shares listing may happen in the future.
- The unique value proposition with Strong brand, huge fan base, higher entry barrier and an ever-increasing viewership of the game has greatly benefited the share price of CSK.
- Great range of products like card games, board games, body spray, mobile cases, caps, bags, notebooks, laptop sleeves, printed cushions, etc. which is available and delivered to fans through the E-Commerce section of their website.
- The viewers of cricket are unlikely to go down and the avenues of revenue are increasing every year.
- The company is likely to deliver superior CAGR returns to the esteemed Chennai Super Kings shareholders from the current chennai super kings share value.
Latest news for the company:
1. How to buy CSK unlisted shares?
Step by Step process to buy Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited unlisted shares at the best price today is as under:
- Step 1:A deal is proposed between unlisteddeal and buyer either on WhatsApp or over email.
- Step 2: Buyer provides their client master copy for transfer of shares, PAN card copy, Aadhar card copy and cancelled cheque. The deal gets confirmed once the documents provided are in order.
- Step 3: Buyer transfers deal amount to bank account details provided by us and provide us with remitter name, bank account number, bank name and UTR no. for the amount transferred to us.
- Step 4:We shall transfer shares to the buyer account on the same day of receipt of funds and raise contract note.
See the Infographic flow to buy the shares
2. How to sell Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited unlisted shares?
Step by step process to sell Chennai Super Kings Cricket Limited unlisted shares is as under:
- Step 1:A deal is proposed between unlisteddeal and seller either on WhatsApp or over email.
- Step 2:Seller provides their client master copy, PAN card copy, Aadhar card copy, delivery instruction slip (DIS) copy and cancelled cheque copy. The deal gets confirmed once the documents provided are in order.
- Step 3: Seller transfers shares to details provided to them by us.
- Step 4:We shall make payment to the seller on the same day of receipt of shares.
See the Infographic flow to sell the shares